Shipwood Natural Table II
The Shipwood collection uses antique pieces of recycled ship wood from trade boats used on the Pearl, Li, Yangtze and Huang Rivers in Southern China. Some pieces include Douglas Fir and Teak Wood from boats as old as the Qing Dynasty.
This collection is designed with Logan Komorowski's signature design to give a contoured effect as light refracts between the wood slats. The salvaged wood is reinvented to create a new effect.
- Table or desk
- Designer: LDK
- Material: Reclaimed antique boat wood in natural finish, stainless steel polished feet
- Dimensions: Width 180 cm, depth 90 cm, height 76.5 cm
- Sustainable design through reclaiming old wood
- A plaque on each piece of furniture states the age and origin of the wood used
- The model is delivered fully assembled
- Overall 0 Customer Reviews