Shipwood Dark Bookcase
The Shipwood collection uses antique pieces of recycled ship wood from trade boats from the Pearl, Li, Yangtze and Huang Rivers in Southern China. Some pieces include Douglas Fir and Teak Wood from boats as old as the Qing Dynasty.
This collection is designed with Logan Komorowski's signature design to give a contoured effect as light refracts between the wood slats. The salvaged wood is reinvented to create a new effect.
- Designer: LDK
- Material: Reclaimed antique boat wood, stained to dark oak
- Dimensions: Height 178 cm, width 120 cm, depth 35 cm
- Height of each compartment: 41.5 centimetres
- Sustainable design through reclaiming old wood
- A plaque on each piece of furniture states the age and origin of the wood used
- The model is delivered fully assembled
- Overall 0 Customer Reviews