Shipwood Natural Chair Set II (Set of 2)
The Shipwood collection uses antique pieces of recycled ship wood from trade boats from the Pearl, Li, Yangtze and Huang Rivers in Southern China. Some pieces include Douglas Fir and Teak Wood from boats as old as the Qing Dynasty.
This collection is designed with Logan Komorowski's signature design to give a contoured effect as light refracts between the wood slats. The salvaged wood is reinvented to create a new effect.
- Set of 2 chairs
- Designer: LDK
- Materials : Material: Reclaimed antique boat wood, either in a natural finish or stained to dark oak
- Dimensions: Width 44 cm, depth 53 cm, height 83 cm, seat height 44 cm
- Sustainable design through reclaiming old wood
- A plaque on each piece of furniture states the age and origin of the wood used
- Overall 0 Customer Reviews