Shipwood Natural Bench I
The Shipwood collection uses antique pieces of recycled ship wood from trade boats used on the Pearl, Li, Yangtze and Huang Rivers in Southern China. Some pieces include Douglas Fir and Teak Wood from boats as old as the Qing Dynasty.
This collection is designed with Logan Komorowski's signature design to give a contoured effect as light refracts between the wood slats. The salvaged wood is reinvented to create a new effect.
- Reclaimed shipwood bench with cushion
- Cushion available in bright green or gray
- Designer: LDK
- Material: Reclaimed antique boat wood, either in a natural finish or stained to dark oak
- Dimensions: Length 150 cm, depth 53 cm, height 83 cm, seat height 44 cm
- Sustainable design through reclaiming old wood
- The bench is also available with a cushion
- A plaque on each piece of furniture states the age and origin of the wood used
- The model is delivered fully assembled
- Overall 0 Customer Reviews