Harry Sand Ottoman
Strong and flexible plywood is used for the frame and mature rubberwood for the legs. Rubberwood is sourced from old plantation trees that are usually burnt when their supply of rubber is exhausted, but this way they can be reused - it’s one of the most environmentally friendly woods available.
- Material: 67% viscose, 33% polyester cover, rubberwood legs
- Dimensions: Width 63 cm, depth 53 cm, height 48 cm
- Detail dimensions: Leg height 20 cm
- Foam density: Seat 35 kg/m³
- No assembly required
- Overall 0 Customer Reviews