Harry Sand Armchair
Strong and flexible plywood is used for the frame and mature rubberwood for the legs. Rubberwood is sourced from old plantation trees that are usually burnt when their supply of rubber is exhausted, but this way they can be reused - it’s one of the most environmentally friendly woods available.
- Material: 67% viscose, 33% polyester cover, rubberwood legs
- Dimensions armchair: Width 81 cm, depth 90 cm, height 89 cm
- Detail dimensions: Seat height 50 cm, seat depth 61 cm, leg height 20 cm, arm width 12 cm
- Foam density: Seat 35 kg/m³, back 37 kg/m³
- No assembly required
- Overall 0 Customer Reviews